5 C Lifestyle Program for Diabetes
Lifestyle Program for Diabetes
AED 2400 ( Validity – 6 months)
Whether you have type 2 diabetes or type 1, this program will help you learn how to manage your blood glucose levels more effectively. This well-structured program will not only normalize your blood glucose but also improve your blood pressure, LDL cholesterol, help you lose weight, and possibly lower or eliminate your medication intake. The program empowers you to establish and achieve personalized diet and activity goals. By tracking your blood glucose continuously for a few weeks, we develop a diet and lifestyle plan tailored to your individual needs.
Lifestyle Nutritionist consultation-6 sessions
Internal Medicine Specialist consultation-1 session
Diabetes Nurse Educator consultation-1 session
Lab tests- Hba1c, Lipid Profile -Twice
Continuous Glucose monitoring device-2 devices
Body composition Analysis-Twice
Lifestyle Program for Diabetes - Nutrition Lifestyle Consultation (6 Sessions) includes:
- Lifestyle Assessment Sessions:
- Comprehensive evaluation of Diet, Activity, Sleep, and Stress.
- 30-Minute Session on Learning About Diabetes:
- Understand the fundamentals of diabetes.
- Personalized Goal Setting:
- Discuss personalized short-term and long-term goals.
- Conditioning of Mind and Mindful Eating (1 Hour):
- Cultivate a mindful approach to eating.
- Choosing Real Food and Recipes (1 Hour):
- Explore healthier food choices and recipes.
- Hands-On Personalized Meal Planning (Two-Hour Session):
- Create personalized meal plans with practical guidance.
- Exercise, Sleep, and Stress Management (30 Minutes):
- Individualized prescription for improving exercise, sleep, and stress.
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring (1 Hour):
- Understand the importance of continuous glucose monitoring.
- Set personalized glucose targets.
- Learn how to maintain lifestyle changes effectively.
This structured program aims to empower individuals with the knowledge and tools necessary to manage diabetes and prediabetes through personalized lifestyle modifications.