2 Cups Sweet potatoes diced in small cubes
2 Cups Vegetable broth or Chicken broth
1½ Cup Chick peas/black beans (cooked)
1 Cup Quinoa
½ Cup corn
1 tsp cumin powder
1/4 Tsp thyme or herb you prefer
¼ Cup chopped green onion
- Preheat the oven to 180° C
- In a large baking dish, combine the sweet potatoes, broth, beans, quinoa, corn, cumin, chilli powder, and thyme.
- Stir until mixed well and cover with foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes
- Remove the foil and bake for an additional 15 to 20 min, or until most of the liquid has been absorbed and the potatoes are tender.
- Let the dish sit for 5 min so any remaining liquid can be absorbed.
- Sprinkle with the green onions and serve